KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Implements and drives Human Resource strategy within the business to include:
· Talent Management;
· Performance Management;
· Rewards and recognition;
· Talent Acquisition;
· Talent development;
· Employee relations;
· Employee services and support;
· Employee wellness; and
Implements and maintains HR systems and processes within the business in a manner that will ensure:
· Accurate reporting information on a regular basis as required; and
· Highlighting of sub-standard performance, processes and systems and proposals on how these could be rectified.
· Ensures and manages business compliance with applicable HR legal, regulatory, and other corporate compliance requirements.
· Contributes to the improvement of HR processes, systems, and technology and people capabilities.
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information, reporting and disclosure requirements, internal controls, and management information systems.
· Proactively identifies business and people requirements through consultation with business and analysis of people related information and HR reporting.
· Communicates business requirements to relevant HR stakeholders and collaborates in designing and providing effective solutions.
· Manages the implementation of customised people solutions and projects in a way that enhances people practices and contributes to business success.
· Identifies and manages business risk
· Controls, manages, and governs the processes and systems within area of accountability to ensure compliance and minimise the business risk.
· Implements all audit recommendations in area of accountability.
Provides input into the budget and controls expenditure:
· Provides input into the budgeting process and monitors costs for the financial year according to the operational plan.
· Allocates and approves expenditure.
· Reviews all costs and manages the variances.
Implement best practice customer and service solutions:
· Establishes and maintains sound relationships with stakeholders.
· Adopts a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising in the future, driving continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery.
· Ensures that Customer Service business processes and systems meet the quality requirements of Constantia.
· Implements contingency plans to prevent delays and enhance the customer experience.
Self and Team Development/Leadership:
Participates in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
· Identifies training or development needs and pro-actively selects effective solutions to address own development gaps.
· Participates in planned activities that are appropriate for staff development
· Identifies training or development needs and pro-actively selects effective solutions to address staff development gaps.
· Ensures that each employee prepares a personal development plan and reviews these plans and their implementation.
· Implements performance management across the area of responsibility
· Implements the performance contracting and review process within agreed timelines for each team member.
· Implements Talent Management practices in line with HR policies and procedures.
· Provides direction, coaching, and regular feedback to employees to improve performance.
· Implements performance improvement initiatives.
· Ensures that skills are transferred into specific functions.
Ensures effective conflict resolution and responds to any complaints or concerns timeously.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Accountability – Intermediate
· Responsiveness – Intermediate
· Teamwork – Expert
· Decision-Making - Intermediate
· Anticipating & Managing Change – Intermediate
· Communication (verbal & written) – Intermediate
· Emotional Intelligence – Expert
· Strategic Relationship Building – Intermediate
LEADING & MANAGING
· Coaching & mentoring – Intermediate
· Monitoring & Measurement – Expert
· Strategic Thinking – Intermediate
· Negotiation & Persuasion skills – Expert
· Talent Optimisation – Intermediate
· Analytical Ability – Intermediate