Join the Constantia Family
From the moment Constantia was founded, our focus has been on creating authentic, collaborative relationships with our business partners. These long-standing relationships are built on trust and form the cornerstone of our success. With a proven track record and experience to guide us, our knowledgeable teams are driven by a powerful purpose: to enable our partners’ success.
The business has seen many changes over its long history. In the past few years, considerable focus was directed at building and strengthening our systems and capabilities, establishing a strong foundation from which to grow. Now, under new leadership, the business can look to fulfil its redefined purpose of enabling our partners’ success, by co-creating solutions and unlocking shared value.
Established in 1952, Constantia has grown into a business with a national footprint, with offices in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban. Constantia is today one of only a few insurance groups to have three insurance licences: one for nonlife and two for life. We offer insurance solutions that range from Property & Casualty, to Commercial, Health, Life and Medical Malpractice.
Whether you’re starting a career in the industry or you want to expand your knowledge and increase your experience, join the company that is always looking for innovative, new ways of doing things. Search through our latest openings to find the right job for you.
- To enable our partners’ success.
- Through a collaborative approach, we first understand our partners’ challenges and opportunities, and then co-create solutions to unlock shared value.
To be our partners’ insurer of choice. Authentic relationships are the cornerstone of our success. Driven by humility and empathy, we care about our partners’ needs and we are committed to building relationships based on mutual trust.
- To enable our partners to grow their businesses sustainably.
- We care deeply about our partners’ businesses and we take great pride in creating and unlocking shared value.
- We have a proven track record of success because to us, it’s personal.’